Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scary Picture

It had been a long night. After finishing homework for all of my classes, the clock struck 1:00 A.M. I was so tired that I didn't even bother turning off the light, all i could do was gather up the strength to walk to my bed and fall sleep. During my slumber, I was itchy. Every now and then, I would unconsciously scratch a part of my body. Sometimes my arm, other times my leg. Suddenly, I felt something on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to meet a giant tarantula. It had its lengthy legs across my face and its fangs pointed toward my eyes. I carefully closed my eyes and prayed that the spider would walk away. Every second felt like years and the spider would not budge. Suddenly, I felt my ears tickle. I opened my right eye and peaked toward my ears. Entering my ears were several baby spiders. My whole body went numb and I started to panic. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and I woke up from my nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment