

Note:
So, how does my fear tie into all of this? 2PM is my favourite artist and I'm extremely scared that this controversy will prevent Jay from ever returning to 2PM again. I know it sounds horribly cheesy, but I'm sure many of you can relate if one of your favourite band's member leaves. It's just not the same without them. :'C
This is getting really long, but here are some facts that you'll need to know to understand the poem:
- 2PM consists of seven members
- their color representation is metallic-grey
- "Again and Again" is the main song from their second album
- the pictures above are of Jay leaving the airport for his home in Seattle
Please excuse the emo-ness. I've basically been wallowing in a black hole for the past week. xD
My heart sank to the bottom of the ocean
and there it broke into seven pieces.
My heart is bleeding silver-gray
It's so painful
To watch as one of the seven is ripped away from its brothers
To see it scared and alone
And not having enough power to help lessen that pain.
I hate this feeling. This uncertainty.
Will my heart ever come back together as one? What will happen to the others?
I hate "them." I hate them for what they've done to you. For what they've done to us. I can't think about you right now. Nothing that can relate to you. Because it makes my heart hurt so much.
I can't feel anything, but this ache.
Sometimes it comes in swift, piercing streaks,
always in a dull, never-ending throb.
"Again and Again."
My heart is bleeding silver-gray.
It's so painful
To see the pieces separated from one another
because Seven should forever be as One.
My heart is in Seattle there with the lonely piece,
"And I must pause till it comes back to me."
No comments:
Post a Comment