
Nothingness
My night light went off. My whole world went upside down. The items that were once known, flashed into nothingness. Darkness overwhelmed me. My heart would not stop beating. I had to capture the light, my true love and savior. I was trapped. blinded in a black state, my terror rose. Counting the seconds of when my time was coming to an end. "Get a hold of yourself, Debbie. This is only temporary. Seriously, calm down!" I knew I had to overcome this anxiety. I screamed for help. No response. All alone, frightened. I had to think of a survival route to escape this doom.
My night light went off. My whole world went upside down. The items that were once known, flashed into nothingness. Darkness overwhelmed me. My heart would not stop beating. I had to capture the light, my true love and savior. I was trapped. blinded in a black state, my terror rose. Counting the seconds of when my time was coming to an end. "Get a hold of yourself, Debbie. This is only temporary. Seriously, calm down!" I knew I had to overcome this anxiety. I screamed for help. No response. All alone, frightened. I had to think of a survival route to escape this doom.
hey debs! how did you get your picture on your post?
ReplyDelete