Saturday, September 26, 2009
I am an apple.
I've always sat here since the first day of school. Nobody really pays attention to me, but that's okay because I am just an accessory. From where I am placed, I've seen what grades which students get on their tests, quizzes, homework, you name it. I've seen kids fail because they cheated and kids fail because they didn't cheat. Once in a while, there would be a courageous kid to sneak onto the computer to print out tomorrow's test. i've it all and much more, but still nobody pays attention to me. Occasionally, there will be a kid who will deliberately walk up to me, pick me up, and put me back down just in time to have the teacher yell at them. The janitors windex me after school. Sometimes they look at me hungrily until the toxic realization slowly dawns them and put me back down on the desk. Every year, there are students who drop the class and new students who seem to replace them. I've sat on the teacher's desk period after period and year after year, yet still nobody seems to pay attention to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment