Friday, September 25, 2009

12-13 Minute Writing Blast

By 10:15 every morning the day is starting to get me down. It begins to feel long and never-ending. But the next three periods tend to always spice a little excitement into my life. Not just because of the period subjects, English, lunch, and psychology, which I all love, but the people in them too. There are multiple people in every class that make the period for me but one in particular I see every time I first walk into room 119. She's sitting there, in her seat next to mine, with an array of expressions. Sometimes she's smiley, happy, and forgot to take her ADHD meds. But there always the moments when she's down, unhappy and solemn. Liz swings her moods and mine more than a small child's playground. But no matter what she's always there when I need her. Whether it's to discuss, you-know-who (well I guess you don't), or just be able to have an amazing conversation. I remember it was freshman year when we first met and became friends, but I can promise you that it wasn't until Mr. Anderson's class that I realized how perfect she was for me to confide in. Not just talking either, she's perfect for helping hide you when you still need to put on deodorant in the morning (yes, I've seen this in action) and even when you simply need a hug. She's good for having a teasing bout with and almost always creates a smile. But then, with a personality like hers... what could you expect.



*That was as far as I got.... I wish it could be a little longer. But, I didn't want to edit it because that would slightly defeat the purpose I felt.... oh well.*

No comments:

Post a Comment