Describe Your Neighborhood
Dear Diary,
Little children... Screams. Yells. Shrieks... Headaches. Migranes. Ears bursting. Everywhere you look, in my neighborhood you are going to find a littel child making the lives of the rest of us much much harder. Whenever I go outside, they are there. Just waiting to run up really close and yell, "HI!!" even if I'm in a car. That doesn't stop them, they would throw themselves beneath the tires if they could.
And I highly doubt that it will ever end. They just seem to keep on coming. In the neighborhood is a spread of children from the past, the present, and the future. You will find college graduates, college upper and lower classman, high school upper and lower classman, junior high kids, and every year of elementary school, not to mention preschool and pregnant woman!
The screams and the stupidity are enough to drive me insane. But I can call this place home, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment