Sunday, September 13, 2009

Scary Image



The house was silent. I sat at the kitchen table, minding my own business and trying to finish my homework before everyone got home and chaos broke out. As I began to copy number 53 out of my math book, I noticed a slight movement. Immediately I looked up to see the largest insect I had ever seen in my entire life crawl up the other side of the table. Screaming was a rare thing for me but I couldn't help but yelp at the sight of such a monster. Before it could get any closer, I stood up and ran to the other side of the room, where it couldn't get me. Although it looked disgusting, I wouldn't let my eyes waver from its body. If I did, it would surely scurry away and I'd never be able to find it. With my heart racing, I immediately began to consider my options. Killing it would be too gruesome, so for now, I'd have to wait for everyone to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment