Saturday, September 26, 2009
In class writing
Starring at me, as if they know. Looking into my soul and burning a hole through it. In two minutes and 20 seconds it will be in front of me. Thick and heavy, full of information I don’t know. It can smell my fear, sees the worries look and bags in my eyes. I probably have a yellow, glowing ,sign above my head, pointing it out to everyone. As it makes its way around the room, it crashes in front of me, with a loud thump. I flip through the pages knowing I am about to enter a horrible fate. Thirty-six minutes to finish this never ending test. It’s laughing at me, silently of course. Knowing I am getting each question wrong. I should have studied, I shouldn’t have gone out. Just looking at it fills me with guilt and regret. I look around to see the pleased smile on my classmates faces. They studied, they know I didn’t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment