Sunday, August 30, 2009

A B C s

A- Author--Sarah Dessen.<3
B- Breakfast--I don't like breakfast foods, but if I had to pick, omelets with cheese, peppers, onions, and ham!
C- Chore? I hate hate hate doing dishes, but i love vacuuming.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies!
E- Essential start your day item -- A mug full of hot green tea
F- Facebook Status-- I don't do facebook statuses. never know what to say...
G- Game you love to play-- Clue
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Hermione
I- Instrument you play(ed)--Viola
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I think joe has the best voice out of the three. but nick is pretty awesome at guitar and drums and doing flips.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- I dont know them enough to pick.
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Harry potter 6. sadly. :(
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- silence
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- I was born in new york, I am half japanese, I live close to fremd, I do gymnastics, I can't watch scary movies, I'm a slow thinker but i think a lot, i dont litter. ever. I'm a slight perfectionist, and i love chinese food!
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- morals
P- Pet peeve--people saying my name wrong.
Q- Quote you love/live by- "what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
R- Recommend a book -- A garden in the rain - Lynn Kurland. its romancey. kinda for girls.
S- Scared of-- a lot of things. being buried alive...
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- hot springs, arkansas
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- air please.
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- fanboys is a cool band. and has crazy fans.
X- X-men character you're most like: storm? idk
Y- Yummy food you make-- cookies
Z- Zoo favorites:--wildcats

No comments:

Post a Comment