Saturday, August 29, 2009

A- Author--who's your favorite? My favorite poet is Charles Bukowski. I have no favorite novelist.
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? I'm not a breakfast person.. but I don't mind some chocolate chip pancakes at Walker Bro's. I love coffee with milk too.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love -- I hate vacuuming.. I love doing the laundry. WARM CLOTHES!
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? ... ddaffodils or dasies. no dandelions.
E- Essential start your day item -- iPod.
F- Facebook Status-- "ah, the cons of reinstalling windows..."
G- Game you love to play-- littlebigplanet, killzone 2, monopoly.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Ron. He just eats so much.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- Piano
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- Not a big JB fan...
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- I have no clue what these are.. but Krakauer sounds like "cracker", so I'll choose that.
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- I sadly... don't remember. It was a long time ago. I'm a stay-at-home-watching-dvds girl.
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- my itunes is on shuffle.. and it's playing a rendition of 'Hey Ya' from Punk Goes Crunk.
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1) I have well over 9600 songs on itunes. 2) I eat. A LOT. 3) I love to read poetry. 4) I play keyboards for my church's praise band. 5) I'm a photography enthusiast. 5) I have an unusual fear of birds. 5) I am a beast at Guitar Hero. 6) My favorite food is udon noodles. 7) My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. 8) I do yoga in my spare time. 9) This took a lot longer to write than it should've.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- something unique and interesting.. An interesting dream I had.
P- Pet peeve-- People who don't have their own opinions and agree to everything others say.
Q- Quote you love/live by- "No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it's not the same river, and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus.
R- Recommend a book- Stiff by Mary Roach.
S- Scared of-- The dark. Birds. Horror Movies.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Door County, Wisconsin.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Air.
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Oh please, if you're referring to Twilight, Wizards all the way.
W- Writers Week memory? -- DORM LIFE.
X- X-men character you're most like: I never watched/read those.
Y- Yummy food you make--Wow, I can't cook. Ramen and noodles. Haha.
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Pandas!! and hippos. I think I just love fat animals in general.

1 comment:

  1. I practice yoga about 3 times a week. More than that if I can fit it in. Ah, summer!

    ReplyDelete