A- Author--who's your favorite? I've read so many good books, but I honestly can't remember the authors' names. I loved the Harry Potter books, so JK Rowling? And Tamora Pierce. =]
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Pancakes with syrup, French toast sticks, and eggs would be good.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate. I don't technically have chores. But my mom makes me take out the trash anyways. And that's never fun. :<
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils and daises. They're pretty. But dandelions make me sneeze.
E- Essential start your day item -- Music. It's what keeps me awake in the mornings.
F- Facebook Status-- Nothing. I haven't gone on in a really long time.
G- Game you love to play-- Cards are good. So're Janga and Connect Four.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Hermione, if she was Asian like Cho, tactless like Ron, and played pranks on people like Gred and Forge. I tend to be a mood-killer like her.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- Violin since I was 5, piano since I was 8, clarinet from 5th to 8th grade, then I switched to bassoon freshman year.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- From the JoBros? Frankly, I'm not a big fan..
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- .....cracker?
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- I can't remember...it's been a while. My mom's paranoid about the possibility of me catching swine flu in the theaters.
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Right right now? Again and Again by 2PM.
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I play badminton and tennis and fail at other sports, especially soccer. I trip over the ball when I dribble. 2. I teach grandparents English at my Chinese school. =] 3. I went on a tour with my orchestra to Italy. 4. I tend to blab nonsense or talk too much (like now). And repeating redundancy over and over again is fun. 5. I get injured a lot. I usually don't pay attention and run into things. =.=" 6. I use the British spelling for some words like colour and practise. They look prettier. 7. I have CDO...it's OCD, 'cept the letters are in order like they should be. 8. I love Asian music and cute, fluffy things. 9. I just suddenly thought of a lot of things I could write for this number....and then I forgot them all...and I should've ate dinner almost two hours ago (it's 9:35 right now)..but I was / am still working on this. Wonderful.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Fiction. Maybe give us an interesting plot / situation (like a mystery ;D) and let us expand on it.
P- Pet peeve-- Rude people / meaniebutts. :< And having to retype half of my post because it mysteriously disappeared. T_T
W- Writers Week memory? -- "Es un libro. It's a book." xDD
X- X-men character you're most like: Dunno. I haven't read the comics or seen the movies. xD
Y- Yummy food you make-- Other than boiling frozen dumplings, I'm only capable of microwaving stuff. And even then... OH, wait. And ramen. I fail at cooking. x'D
Z- Zoo favorites:--PANDA. =DDDD <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how come you skipped from "C" to "N"???? just wondering!
ReplyDeleteit erased it when i edited out the coding! TT____TT i have no idea how to get it back! -is depressed- i mean, you've got to be kidding! i spent so much time typing it up! ;~; arggg~
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha... awww poor lily! that stinks. i guess you just have to retype it????
ReplyDeleteyeah..and miss another half hour of my dinner. >:C -sad- what exactly is with the time on here? it's 9:54. xDD
ReplyDeletewell eat, then come back and fix it, you've still got a whole other day until it's due.
ReplyDeletefor what reason are you eating so late?!?!?!? crazy person!
haha. i fixed it already. and well, i WAS supposed to eat around 7:30 - 8ish...but i was doing this. =/ until 9:30. xDDD i'm horribly inefficient.
ReplyDeletewhy did it take you so long??? it shouldn't have taken more than half and hour, maximum!
ReplyDeleteLily,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to complete this, even with the threat of starvation hanging overhead...
Sam: i dunno. >.< i think i thought about it too much? (as usual =.=") or zoned off halfway thru? -doesn't remember- having no food in my tummy slows me down a lot. :<
ReplyDeleteHaha, thank you, Mrs. Enk! =] I'm glad too.
haha maybe. did you reward yourself with a cookie afterwords??? haha my sister made some chocolate chip cookies today, i'll bring one for you tomorrow.
ReplyDeletedon't worry, you too mrs. enk!!
but there's not enough for the whole class so we've got to keep it on the down low... :)
OMGOSH. YES. i should. >w< and maybe i'll give one to bob. y'know, just to be nice. ;]
ReplyDeletereally? DD: -hugs- gracias, chica~ <3
haha. ^.~ of course, of course. we wouldn't want bob to overhear. D;