Friday, August 28, 2009

ABCs Yo

A- Author--who's your favorite? Christopher Paolini by far.
His Eragon quadrilogy is just absolutely amazing.

B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat?
Gypsy omelet at Omega!

C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate
I hate mowing the lawn!!!!!/ Folding laundry is oddly relaxing...?

D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?
Daffodil

E- Essential start your day item --
St. Ives Apricot Scrub.. Yeahhhh

F- Facebook Status--
holyyyy crap.... the next time you drink from a big jug of apple cider, make sure it doesn't say vinegar underneath it!!!

G- Game you love to play--
Risk! and Monopoly! and Ninja!

H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--
Snape...always misunderstood

I- Instrument you play(ed)--
Violin and Piano and attempting guitar

J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)--
Never actually heard or watched the Jonas brothers

K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --
Who???

L- Last movie you saw in a theater?--
Bruno

M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--
Techno by Basshunter

N-Nine things people don't know about you--
1)I went to Schaumburg High School freshman and sophomore year
2)I'm Taiwanese
3)I'm a Canadian citizen
4)I have an US greencard
5)I played football for Schaumburg
6)I wrestled 3 years
7)I play violin
8)I play piano
9)I decided te be a nerd and have all AP classes by choice, not because I have asian parents =P

O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--
Anything would be fun to write about, except I am not a fan of writing

P- Pet peeve--
Hypocrites and people that are two-faced

Q- Quote you love/live by
It takes more courage to apologize.

R- Recommend a book
Eragon by Christopher Paolini

S- Scared of--
Balconies

T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--
TAF at Manchester College

U- Under the water or Up in the air?--
Under the water only because I don't have very many chances to be up in the air. But I love both!

V- Vampires or Wizards? --
Ehhh, Wizards?

W- Writers Week memory? --
What is writers week?

X- X-men character you're most like:
Juggernaut because I can be veryyy stubborn

Y- Yummy food you make--
STEAK!!!

Z- Zoo favorites:--
Penguins are so cute...

1 comment: