Friday, August 28, 2009

Alphabet!

A- Author--who's your favorite? Jodi Picoult
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Hmm I love my brother's omlets!
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate Doing the dishes can be fun sometimes!
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies
E- Essential start your day item --Vitamin Water
F- Facebook Status-- "When your sky is falling down and your green is turning brown.." -- lyrics to a song
G- Game you love to play--This game called Rope n' Fly on my ipod
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- I'm not that into Harry Potter, but if i had to chose i would pick Hermione
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- I used to play the clarinet
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- Joe Jonas
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Kerouac
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- The Proposal
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Who you are without me by Kate Voegele
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I love dancing with my friends and family friends like how you would at a wedding or family party. 2. I love the show NCIS 3. I love going snowboarding in the winter. 4. I've been playing soccer ever since I was little and I'm in love with the game -- everyone knows that, what they don't know is that I don't think I'm good enough to play in college 5. I still keep in touch with one of my 6th grade teachers. 6. I enjoy going downtown even to just sit in Millennium Park and listen to a concert with friends. 7. If I don't plug my nose when I go under water it always fills up with water and then I sneeze. 8. I love those rainy days where I can wear comfy close and just watch movies with my friends all day. 9. I like brocoli.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Being a little kid
P- Pet peeve-- When people text me 1000 times just to make plans when it would have been easier to call.
Q- Quote you love/live by "Most people are stronger then they know..they just forget to believe in it sometimes."
R- Recommend a book - 19 Minutes
S- Scared of-- the future
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Riveria Maya, Mexico
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Water
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- FANBOYS!
X- X-men character you're most like:
Y- Yummy food you make--
Z- Zoo favorites:--

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    I'm looking forward to getting to know another Pagnamenta this year! See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete