A- Author--who's your favorite? D.J Machale
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? French Toast or Eggs Benedict
C- Chore you hate/chore you love-- Mopping the Basement
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Dandelions because they're misunderstood
E- Essential start your day item -- alarm clock
F- Facebook Status-- "the bean is the greatest place on earth"
G- Game you love to play-- Halo
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- The Patel Twins because they are also Indian
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- Saxaphone and Piano for a while
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- Mark
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Krakauer is a sick name
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Harry Potter
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Jay Sean
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1) The room I'm in right now has green walls. 2) I am from SOUTHERN India. 3) I enjoy chicken. 4) There was once a mouse in my house, I killed it with a leafblower 5) I have distant Taiwanese relatives. 6) I have a really annoying sister. 7) I think Micheal Jackson really isn't dead he's just hiding. 8) I think I'm actually going to use my assignment notebook this year. 9) My kindergarten teacher was Buzz Aldrin's cousin.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Why we shouldn't write so much
P- Pet peeve-- I'm usually pretty chill about things
Q- Quote you love-- "Hard work pays off in the future,but being lazy pays off now"
R- Recommend a book-- The Foot Book
S- Scared of-- dolls
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Wyoming
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- The guy from Dorm Life
X- X-men character you're most like: It doesn't matter because Batman wins.
Y- Yummy food you make-- Pizza Bagels
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Monkeys
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The guy from dorm life is Mark Iverson. He goes to USC and he's a Fremd grad. Have you watched Dorm Life online? And, the writing isn't going to go away, so you may as well just make the best of it.
ReplyDelete