A- Author--who's your favorite? Phillipa Gregory
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? I love Egg Harbor Cafe and Walker Brothers
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate- I hate vacuuming, I wouldn't say I love dishes, but I don't mind them.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils
E- Essential start your day item -- Rubber band
F- Facebook Status-- "im bored..." as usual
G- Game you love to play--Clue..and there is this new board game we just got called Quelf... its pretty awesome.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- hmm...Maybe Tonks?
I- Instrument you play(ed)--I play piano and a little guitar
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I'm really not a fan of anything that originates from the Disney Channel
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --I honestly have no idea. I was going to look them up but I gave up after the first one...so I'm gonna go with Kerouac
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- District 9
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Law & Order: SVU
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I have 2 little sisters and a little brother 2. My 13 year old sister looks exactly like me 3. When I go out with my 3 year old brother, people give me dirty looks because they think its my baby 4. I'm slightly OCD about getting my hands wet, if I wash one hand the other has to be equally wet before I can dry them 5. My favorite city in the US is Washington D.C. 5. Fremd is the first public school I've attended, before that it was Quest...for 9 years. 6. I very much want to be a lawyer and won't let anything get in the way of that happening. 7. I've traveled all over to play volleyball and have competed in the Junior Olympics twice 8. When I was about 8, I cut my right index finger on a piece of glass and now the only way I can tell left from right is to feel for the scar on my right finger 9. I love the adrenaline rush you get from scaring yourself i.e. I'm scared of heights but I really want to go in those glass boxes on the Sears Tower and I'm scared of drowning and fish biting my feet, but I love swimming in lakes and oceans.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- I'd love to write some historical fiction.
P- Pet peeve-- When a volleyball team doesn't know how to keep score and you loose points and/or the game because they cant keep track of the points. Or when they don't watch the lines... And I don't like when people stand too close to me...I have a thing about personal space.
Q- Quote you love/live by- "He dares to be a fool, and that is the first step in the direction of wisdom." -James Huneker
R- Recommend a book- To Kill a Mockingbird, best book ever.
S- Scared of--h=Heights, fish, and drowning.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- I went to Wisconsin to visit my grandparents.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- So yes, this probably seems contradictory, but under water? I've always wanted to scuba dive in the ocean, I went in a pool once and it was pretty cool, but sorta boring.
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- I have to go with vampires.
W- Writers Week memory? -- I always love seeing Daphne Willis.
X- X-men character you're most like-- Storm? This is the only name I remember besides Wolverine.
Y- Yummy food you make-- I love mixing things together to try to make something tasty, my best ones are a mixed berry sauce thing with angel food cake and this pasta with asparagus and tomato and parmesan cheese.
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Tigers and Monkeys
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your pasta dish sounds delicious. I think I have some asparagus in the fridge, so I might make that for lunch!
ReplyDelete