Saturday, August 29, 2009

ABC's

A- Author--who's your favorite? I really don't have one, but when I was really young I loved Sharon Creech.
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? I never have time to eat breakfast these days! T-T Hmm...It would have to be hash browns with a side dish of scrambled eggs.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate It really depends on my mood. I hate to do the dishes a lot though.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils they're so pretty!
E- Essential start your day item -- Bathroom
F- Facebook Status-- I don't have a facebook!! MUWHAHAHA!!!
G- Game you love to play-- tons! Monopoly, I love playing card games!
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- It would have to be Ron. I'm such a scaredy cat!
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- I used to play the piano,violin, and a recorder (for elementary).
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- UGLY TO THE MAX!!! Despise them all. They look like werewolves.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- huh? Never heard of them. The first one, it seems foreign.
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- hehehe... The Hangover! So inappropriate, but it's so hilarious.
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Please don't tell her (live version) - Jason Mraz. Right now at the moment, I have a huge infuation with his music.
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I have a Buddha belly. 2. I moved many times. 3. I am a huge procastinator. 4. I can be serious. 5. I love my religion. 6. I am a movie nerd! 7. I'm sensitive, but I don't like to admit it. 8.This is my first time taking AP classes and right now I'm stressing. 9. My ultimate dance move is The Alpaca! I can't dance for my life!
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Something that sparks my interest and personal.
P- Pet peeve-- I hate it when you know who I am, but you call me Audrie (my twin).
Q- Quote you love/live by "Give, and it will be given to you." -Bible
R- Recommend a book The Life of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
S- Scared of-- Failing
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Iowa
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards all the way! I can ride a broomstick!
W- Writers Week memory? -- Daphne Willis
X- X-men character you're most like: Jubilee Lee cause she's Asian. Dude she makes fireworks! That's sweet!
Y- Yummy food you make-- I can't cook. :( It would be instant noodles haha.
Z- Zoo favorites:--PANDAS! KOALAS! TIGERS! they all seem so cuddly...hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I love Jason Mraz too. I listen to him in my car on the way too and from school.

    ReplyDelete