Friday, August 28, 2009

Alphabet Questions

A- Author--who's your favorite? Nancy Farmer
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? either scrambled pancakes prepared over a camp fire over flowing with black berries and drenched in syrup or scrambled eggs with all the makings of an omelet, just not in the omelet shape.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love-- I really don't like doing the dishes at home, but I don't mind them as much when I'm working at the summer camp I always go to. I like cleaning things when they're really dirty. I once spent hours in a storage room in my basement that hadn't been cleaned since I was born and left it about as clean as it could get.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies, in part because Margaret in Spanish is Margarita, which means daisy.
E- Essential start your day item -- toothbrush
F- Facebook Status-- "storing a leaky container of window cleaner with an oddly fitting blue plastic mouth piece, makes for a bad after taste 18 hours ago"
G- Game you love to play-- Sequence
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Ron is my favorite, but I'm not sure if I really think of myself as being like any of them.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- In band I play Tuba. I took piano lessons for 4 years when I was little and learned almost nothing. I then switched to trumpet for another 4 years and was actually fairly decent. I'm hoping to play trumpet in Jazz band this year, but I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- none. I can't even name them all.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- I'm not to sure about any of them, but I think I'd like Kesey the best.
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- District 9
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- nothing for a change, just the occasional car on the street, my fingers on the keys, and the fan of the computer
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1) I'm attempting to listen to the entire This American Life archive. 2) I hate cauliflower. 3) I have a filing cabinet in my room. 4) I vaguely remember learning how to walk. 5) I have one grandparent left and she's been in a nursing home for over a third of my life. 6) When I don't need shoes, I tend to go barefoot. 7) Though I'm not sure what I want to do after college, I'm pretty sure I want to study Economics. 8) For some reason, my pride in my state out weighs my pride in my country. 9) After switching to a more bitter baking soda tooth paste, returning to more normal brands became disgusting.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- I don't know, we'll see what comes to me...
P- Pet peeve-- one track mindsets
Q- Quote you love/live by-- "When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum."
R- Recommend a book-- The Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie
S- Scared of-- a lot of things, but not terrified by much.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Wisconsin
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards, the dead should stay dead.
W- Writers Week memory? -- Listening to a Freshman go on and on about gay rights and screaming at everyone for having opinions and doing things the vast majority didn't hold.
X- X-men character you're most like: I don't know the X-men characters.
Y- Yummy food you make-- I'm a pretty good cook all around, but I must say I take it as a personal offense if someone dislikes my brownies.
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Seals.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Maggie. I appreciate a chatty post. Thanks for playing! See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete