A- Author--who's your favorite? Stephen King
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Homemade pancakes
C- Chore you hate/chore you love: I hate cleaning my bathroom, but i love organizing things. I also don't mind cleaning my room.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils
E- Essential start your day item -- eating breakfast
F- Facebook Status-- empty at the moment
G- Game you love to play-- I love any board games, but I really like to play Blokus.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--probably Hermione
I- Instrument you play(ed)--I play trombone and piano.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)--I'm really not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --I don't really know, maybe Kesey
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?--Harry Potter
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low
N-Nine things people don't know about you--1.I am extremely afraid of birds. 2. I'm in band. 3.I'm a really picky eater, but I will eat really weird things no one else will even try. 4.I broke my arm in third grade when I jumped off my friend's swing. 5. It is really challenging for me to wake up in the mornings. 6. My family grows everything in our garden, and we make most things from scratch. 7. I love almost all kinds of music. 8. I want to major in chemistry or biology. 9. I have a black lab named Emily and a clownfish named Clowny.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--I would love a topic that is something creative and doesn't have a lot of boundaries.
P- Pet peeve--knuckle cracking among many other pet peeves
Q- Quote you love/live by: Live, laugh, love
R- Recommend a book-Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
S- Scared of--Birds and bridges
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--Most recently I went to New Mexico.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--Air
V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- Daphne Willis
X- X-men character you're most like: never seen it
Y-Yummy food you make--cake and homemade icing
Z- Zoo favorites:-- snow leopard and giraffe
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You do realize that you're going to find a lot of birds up in the air, don't you? :) My seven year old, Chloe, is also terrified of birds. Makes it hard to eat outside in the nice weather...she's always ready to jump and run. Any tips on how to handle this?
ReplyDeleteI unfortunately also have that problem.
ReplyDelete