B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Sweet Tomatoes
C- Chore you hate/chore you love? hate: cleaning my room
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies
E- Essential start your day item -- alarm clock
F- Facebook Status-- nonexistent =\
G- Game you love to play-- egyptian rat screw, love it =3
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- ugh, Hermione I guess
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- piano n' violin...and I suppose viola...but I don't like it
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- don't know any of them >.>'
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- who?
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- I think...Up?
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- my computer
N-Nine things people don't know about you--
C- Chore you hate/chore you love? hate: cleaning my room
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies
E- Essential start your day item -- alarm clock
F- Facebook Status-- nonexistent =\
G- Game you love to play-- egyptian rat screw, love it =3
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- ugh, Hermione I guess
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- piano n' violin...and I suppose viola...but I don't like it
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- don't know any of them >.>'
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- who?
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- I think...Up?
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- my computer
N-Nine things people don't know about you--
1. I hate opaque liquids
2. I eat my food in circles
3. I have 2 younger brothers
4. I've moved 11 times
5. used to live in Florida (it was so warm >.<)
6. I speak chinese
7. my room is green
8. i hate math
9. I'm a loser/nerd AP student and I'm darn proud of it! =B
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- multiple dimensions
P- Pet peeve-- when you're hungry but you don't know what to eat
Q- Quote you love/live by - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog (is that even a quote?)
R- Recommend a book - Animals in Translation
S- Scared of-- sticky frog
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Whitewater, Wisconsin
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- depends, am I in a submarine or an airplane or am I drowning or free falling? scuba diving/snorkeling? bungee jumping/parachuting?
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- ...ninjas
W- Writers Week memory? -- PK rocking the piano =)
X- X-men character you're most like: I don't...know any...except for wolverine
Y- Yummy food you make-- asian food!
Z- Zoo favorites:-- okapis 8D
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- multiple dimensions
P- Pet peeve-- when you're hungry but you don't know what to eat
Q- Quote you love/live by - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog (is that even a quote?)
R- Recommend a book - Animals in Translation
S- Scared of-- sticky frog
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Whitewater, Wisconsin
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- depends, am I in a submarine or an airplane or am I drowning or free falling? scuba diving/snorkeling? bungee jumping/parachuting?
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- ...ninjas
W- Writers Week memory? -- PK rocking the piano =)
X- X-men character you're most like: I don't...know any...except for wolverine
Y- Yummy food you make-- asian food!
Z- Zoo favorites:-- okapis 8D
AP students are my business, so be proud!
ReplyDelete