W- Writers Week memory? --When one author wrote a poem on the spot. X- X-men character you're most like: I've never seen X-men Y- Yummy food you make--Cookies Z- Zoo favorites:--Elephants
Saturday, August 29, 2009
ABC's
A- Author--who's your favorite? My all time favorite has to be Judy Blume. B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Any place with good pasta! C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate--I don't have any chores but I love organizing my room. D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies out of those three but really it's tulips. E- Essential start your day item -- My chill music and apple juice. F- Facebook Status--At the moment it's Poms G- Game you love to play--Scrabble H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--I don't know but I think Dobie is so cute! I- Instrument you play(ed)--I have never played any instrument. J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I don't know I don't like their music. K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Krakauer I guess. L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- The Time Travelers Wife but it wasn't as good as the book. M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- "Go On" by Jack Johnson. N-Nine things people don't know about you--Hmm..I am on poms, I am a clean freak, I am a twin, fall is my favorite time of year, I have a puppy named max, I love reading, I play lacrosse, I love to shop, and I am a vegetarian. O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--A change in your life. P- Pet peeve--Slow walkers. Q- Quote you love/live by "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple" Dr. Seuss R- Recommend a book--"10 Things To Do Before I Die" S- Scared of--blood T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- France U- Under the water or Up in the air?--Under the Water V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire, my nine year old, is just discovering Judy Blume books right now. She's reading the Fudge series. It's been fun to watch her laugh to herself as she reads.
ReplyDelete