A- Author--who's your favorite? JK Rowling
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? IHOP
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-- I do not have any chores...
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils
E- Essential start your day item -- A cup of juice
F- Facebook Status-- "7 days until new york and the US open!"
G- Game you love to play-- Any xbox 360 games and poker
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Cho Chang because she is asian... lol
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- I played piano and the drums.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- Jonas who?
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Kerouac
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- District 9
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Manchester Orchestra
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I have 2 siblings. 2. I play tennis. 3. I love Kings of Leon. 4. I love sleeping. 5. I am very interested in technology. 6. I live in Hoffman Estates. 7. I got my permit on my birthday last year. 8. I have yet to get my license because my friend and I have only done 1 drive for the driving school. 9. I am going to new york Friday morning to watch the US Open.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Something controversial.
P- Pet peeve-- Getting a phone call that wakes me up.
Q- Quote you love/live by-- seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow
R- Recommend a book-- The Inner Game of Tennis
S- Scared of-- public speaking
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Ann Arbor for a tennis tournament.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- listening to student writers
X- X-men character you're most like: Wolverine and Cyclops
Y- Yummy food you make-- A tie between toast and cereal
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Lions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A tennis guy, hmm? Have fun at the Open. Thanks for playing along here. See you in class!
ReplyDelete