A- Author--I like too many books to have a favorite author
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Quaker Oatmeal Squares (the brown sugar kind) with milk or tortilla espanola.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-- I hate cleaning the bathroom, but I secretly enjoy vacuuming. :P
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daffodils.... but Daisies are pretty good too.
E- Essential start your day item -- a shower
F- Facebook Status-- "ding dong the witch is dead which old witch? THE WICKED WITCH! ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!! actually two of them!"
G- Game you love to play-- Monopoly, Janga, Pictionary
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Hermione, I've got some of the brains and all of the hair! :)
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- Clarinet and piano
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- ...Nick, but I'm not an overall big JB fan...
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Krakauer.........
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Transformers 2
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Well right now specifically, I'm not listening to any music, but in general I'm a fan of pretty much everything except some rap and heavy metal.
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I LOVE dancing. I take class multiple times every week. 2. If I went in for the actual test, I would probably be found with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. 3. Supposedly I'm a Giraffe whisperer. :) 4. I'm an avid Chuck, Heroes, and NCIS watcher. 5. I'm in foreign exchange and traveled to Spain this past summer. 6. I have a job as a receptionist. 7. I'm 50% Venezuelan, the rest of me is a mutt. 8. My parents think I'm overly social, I disagree...sometimes. 9. I secretly love fashion and drawing/art!
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Giant animals only being able to get jobs as mascots because they don't fit in anywhere else. (the idea was discovered in a colaboration between hannah fox, nate gerowitz, and i.)
P- Pet peeve-- People chewing with their mouth open and people being more than around 5 minutes late.
Q- Quote you love/live by -- "Don't rush through life so fast, that you forget to look at the beauty around you."
R- Recommend a book-- The Indigo Notebook, Just Like That, and Nineteen Minutes
S- Scared of-- SPIDERS!!!!!
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- California and Nevada
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--Under the water
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards 100%
W- Writers Week memory? --Mary Fons = AMAZING! and another one is when my best friend presented some very emotional poems about her parents divorce.
X- X-men character you're most like: Gene (X-Men = one of my all time favorite movies.)
Y- Yummy food you make-- Tortilla espanola
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Giraffes, Elephants, and Tigers
P.S. I wanted to post this in all different colors, but I felt you all would think I was a little insane, so I kept it normal. :(
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll have to show me how to post in different colors. I don't think I've figured that out yet. Mary Fons really is great. Do you ever read her blog?
ReplyDeleteYeah I had started to make it in rainbow colors, and actually finished doing that, and it looked awesome, but I felt everyone would think I was a little weird.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read it much, every once in a while when I remember and have time.