B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Cereal! Being more specific, rise crispies! Snap Crackle Pop!!!
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-- Taking out the garbage stinks, I guess that explains why I don't like it too. :) I don't mind doing the laundry because it feels nice and warm when you take it out of the dryer.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Dandelions make me feel like vomitting and I don't know why. I also think daisies are overrated, so I hav eto go with Daffodils because their name is cool.
E- Essential start your day item -- My toothbrush, can't leave with badb breath and a not clean-mouth feeling.
F- Facebook Status-- I actually do not have a facebook
G- Game you love to play-- I love weird games, but I'm a fan of monopoly... at least for the first hour or two
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- RON! Red hair and freckles. Enough said.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- I used to play the Clarinet, but I stopped in eighth grade.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I can't even name one.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Who? The name Krakauer sounds cool so Krakauer wins!
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Star Trek. I'm not a Trekkie but i was really pleasantly surprised how well it was put together for people like me.
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- I don't listen to much, but musicals always make me happy.
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- Well after I type this... these nine things won't be nknown anymore, but then if I change them, the new nine won't be unknown. So here are 9 things people don't know about me until i click "Publish Post." 1. I would kill to be able to see "Evil Dead" the musical. 2. I've had a doughnut in my whole life. 3. I've written a screenplay that has actually been performed. 4. Squirrels bug me. 5. I have never been to Six Flags. 6. I learned to ride a bike in one day. 7. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood). 8. My grandpa gave me a leopard speed0 for christmas last year (and it matched his). Don't use your imagination!! 9. My grandma gave me rubber ducks for christmas last year. See a pattern?
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- I think it would be really funny if we had to write about an obsecure topic that nobody would know much about. Like... Pirate Treasure from Jupiter.
P- Pet peeve-- SEAT KICKERS!!! >.<
Q- Quote you love/live by-- Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. Haha, hopefully this person doesn't know from experience. XD
R- Recommend a book-- The Road by Cormac McCarthy. It was a great story about a broken America but the real magic was with the characters.
S- Scared of-- Bees. Ive never been stung and I'm allergic to everything else, I don't know if I'm allergic to them like my mom is, and whenever she is stung she has to go the ER.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- Arizona. Hot but nice. :)
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Under the sea. Under the sea. Everything's better down where it's wetter, take it from me! Can you name the movie/song?
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards. Twilight killed vampires for me. Well... killed them again I suppose...
W- Writers Week memory? -- seeing my eighth grade teacher perform suring my freshman year.
X- X-men character you're most like: Shadowcat. Fun-loving and curious. I also would love to be able to move around anywhere not caring what was in my way.Y- Yummy food you make-- I watched an infomercial once about a Magic Bullet and we had to buy one. The first thing i made was a chicken quesadilla, so I guess that's my "yummy food."
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Lions and tigers and other big cats! Oh my! There are cool animals and their exihibits are pretty. They also are fun to watch when active.
No comments:
Post a Comment