Hi all,
The start of a new school year seems like a good time to get back to basics. So let's start with ABCs For the New School Year.
Fill out this note (you will need to copy and paste) and then publish your post to the blog. Let's create a community of learners who know one another, who support one another and who can have fun together.
See you in room 119!
Mrs. Enk
A- Author--who's your favorite?
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat?
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?
E- Essential start your day item --
F- Facebook Status--
G- Game you love to play--
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--
I- Instrument you play(ed)--
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)--
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?--
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--
N-Nine things people don't know about you--
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--
P- Pet peeve--
Q- Quote you love/live by
R- Recommend a book
S- Scared of--
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--
V- Vampires or Wizards? --
W- Writers Week memory? --
X- X-men character you're most like:
Y- Yummy food you make--
Z- Zoo favorites:--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A- Author--who's your favorite?--Faulkner
ReplyDeleteB- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat?--Wildberry in Libertyville
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate--Love: organizing, laundry. Hate: cleaning up after other people
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?--Daisies
E- Essential start your day item --Venti Black Iced Tea from Starbucks
F- Facebook Status--none right now!
G- Game you love to play--Sequence, Scrabble
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--Professor McGonagall
I- Instrument you play(ed)--Piano--wish I hadn't stopped!
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)--Joe is the only one I know. Does that count?
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --Kerouac
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?--Julie and Julia
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Jason Mraz
N-Nine things people don't know about you--1.I'm a little obsessed with yoga 2. I'm growing pumpkins, zucchini, tomatoes and pears in my garden right now 3.If you talk to me for only a few minutes, I'll recommend a book for you to read 4. I meet my college friends for dinner once a month 5. I almost never make the beds 6. I love animals, but don't own any 7. I grew up in a really small town 8. I belong to two gyms right now 9. I plan to go hang-gliding.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--Adventures in cheesemaking
P- Pet peeve--Cheaters.
Q- Quote you love/live by "To thine ownself be true."
R- Recommend a book "Unaccustomed Earth" by Jhumpa Lahiri
S- Scared of--Failure
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--Disney World in June, but last night I went to Target by myself, which was really nice...
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--Up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? --Gwendolyn Brooks, Rick Bragg, amazing student writers
X- X-men character you're most like:?? No idea! :)
Y- Yummy food you make--Jambalaya, chocolate chip cookies
Z- Zoo favorites:-- Giraffes
yay jason mraz!!!!
ReplyDeletei decided that at some point in time our class needs to have an X-Men movie marathon, because too many people have not seen any of the movies and it is extrememly disappointing!
ReplyDeleteand yoga is amazing!
Even I haven't seen any of these movies, but I wanted this to be "teen friendly" and this seemed like a good option for "x."
ReplyDeleteAnd yoga is amazing. What studio do you go to?
it was a good option for X, X-men is amazing. i've already done the x-men movie marathon with my best friend once. haha, it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletei take yoga here and there, sometimes they have it at the studio where i dance, one of my friends mom also teaches it so she gives us stuff to do and we do it in some of my dance classes as a warm up. Another really good class like yoga that i possibly love more, is pilates.