A- Author--who's your favorite? James Patterson
B- Breakfast--Strawberry crepes
C- Chore you hate/chore you love- I hate doing the dishes, but I don't mind laundry or cleaning my room that much.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? daisies
E- Essential start your day item --oatmeal to go
F- Facebook Status--nothing right now
G- Game you love to play-Scattegories
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-Hermione? I'm not sure, I haven't read those books in a while.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-flute and i used to play piano a while ago
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-Nick
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -Krakauer
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-Bandslam
M-Music--what are you listening to right now? Mat Kearney
N-Nine things people don't know about you-1. I've been playing the flute since 3rd grade. 2. When I was little, I cut my forehead open in Egypt and I still have a scar if you look closely. 3. I don't like drinking. I'd rather eat food. 4. I'm on speech team. 5. I don't like pets that much. 6. I eat apples almost every day. 7. I wear contacts at night. 8. I have a little sister who's 10. 9. I'm half Greek.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year- something fictional
P- Pet peeve-people who crack their knuckles
Q- Quote you love/live by "Live with no regrets"
R- Recommend a book Maximum Ride
S- Scared of-spiders
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-Pittsburgh
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-up in the air
V- Vampires or Wizards? -wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -fanboys
X- X-men character you're most like:I don't know any of them.
Y- Yummy food you make-puppy chow
Z- Zoo favorites:-kangaroos
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment