Saturday, August 29, 2009

A- Author--who's your favorite? Nicholas Sparks
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Billy’s skillets
C- Chore you hate/chore you love: picking up dog poop/ vacuuming
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies
E- Essential start your day item – Oatmeal Squares!!
F- Facebook Status-- TGIF
G- Game you love to play—Charades
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Not really sure I’ve never read the books.
I- Instrument you play(ed)—Handbells for a year
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)—Nick
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Krakauer?
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?—The Time Traveler’s Wife
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?—John Mayer
N-Nine things people don't know about you--
1. I have an older sister who just left for college.
2. I have a nine year old yellow lab who I absolutely love.
3. I hate, hate all insects and bugs.
4. I’m afraid to stay home alone in fear I’ll get robbed or kidnapped.
5. I want to take a yoga class.
6. I really enjoy going downtown and need to take more advantage of it being so close.
7. I play basketball.
8. I love the caramel green apple suckers.
9. I want to go to Europe.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year—Impacting Experiences
P- Pet peeve—Gum smackers
Q- Quote you love/live by-- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. - James Dean
R- Recommend a book—Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
S- Scared of—Robbers!
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?—Hilton Head Island
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Up in the air.
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? – The Fremd graduate from California who showed some videos he created. I can’t remember his name.
X- X-men character you're most like: No idea…
Y- Yummy food you make—Popcorn!
Z- Zoo favorites: Rhino

2 comments:

  1. The Fremd grad is Mark Iverson. He goes to USC now. If you google "Dorm Life" you'll be able to see both seasons of the show. Brilliant.
    I'm a little obsessed with yoga. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone (often without prompting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so i was just reading through a couple of these and i saw that u like QOS in the morning! i don't really know you, but you must be awesome cuz those are like THE BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete