Saturday, August 29, 2009

A- Author--who's your favorite? James Patterson
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Belgium Waffle with whip cream and strawberries at cafe fourteen
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate- Hate vacuuming the floors and love pressing the dishwasher button
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? All
E- Essential start your day item -- Cinnamon toast crunch
F- Facebook Status-- I am tired
G- Game you love to play-- taboo, janga
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- none
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- saxophone
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I'm Straight
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Krakauer
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- District 9 (great movie)
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- Earth, Wind, and Fire
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I use hand sanitizer 2. I drink from an orange water bottle everyday 3. I like sleep 4. I like to run 5. I like to swim 6. I have two brothers 7. I like to watch Scrubs 8. I don't like summer school or school 9. I like pancakes with pecans
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- anything
P- Pet peeve-- Getting too much hw = stress
Q- Quote you love/live by- "What ever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve" - Napoleon Hill
R- Recommend a book- no
S- Scared of-- Semi trucks on the highways
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- cross country practice at school
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- under water
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- dorm life
X- X-men character you're most like: Nightcrawler
Y- Yummy food you make--pancakes
Z- Zoo favorites:-- the peacock that walks around

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Dorm Life fan. Have you watched both seasons?

    ReplyDelete