Sunday, August 30, 2009

A- Author--who's your favorite? Christopher Moore
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon from any restaurant that serves it.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love: I hate taking out the garbage, especially since I'm the only one that has to do it. I don't mind washing my clothes, because I only have to do my own.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? I don't know the difference between a daffodil and a daisy so I can't choose fairly.
E- Essential start your day item -- My alarm clock, or else I won't wake up until 10:00
F- Facebook Status-- I haven't checked since probably around May.
G- Game you love to play-- Stratego is the greatest board game ever.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Anthony Goldstein, obscure, and unknown.
I- Instrument you play(ed)-- I never played an instrument before.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- I don't know any of them.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Kerouac has the coolest wikipedia picture out of all of them, so he wins.
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Inglorious Basterds
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?-- The Beatles
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I'm a pastafarian 2. I have a sister 3. I don't care about any Chicago sports teams. 4. I have a lumpy dog. 5. I tap dance occaisonaly 6. People don't know that #5 is false 7. I drive better than my dad and I've had my permit for six months 8. I'm part finn 9. My last name means weiner dog in Polish.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Politics
P- Pet peeve-- People that eat with their mouth open.
Q- Quote you love/live by-- It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.
R- Recommend a book-- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
S- Scared of-- The moment directly before death.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?-- The Museum of Science and Industry is the farthest I've gone in a while.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?-- Under the Water. I'm a swimmer.
V- Vampires or Wizards? -- Vampires, but not the romance kind from Twilight, more like the actiony kind from Cirque du Freak.
W- Writers Week memory? -- Mr. Hays talked about when he went to teach in China and had to call one of his students Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiz because it was his nickname.
X- X-men character you're most like: Professor Xavier, non-confrontational and smart.
Y- Yummy food you make-- I can make a pretty good grilled cheese.
Z- Zoo favorites:-- The reptile house, anything with scales or leathery skin is pretty cool.

1 comment: