A- Author--who's your favorite?--Dean Koontz
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat?--Anything Italian
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate--I hate picking up after my dog.....
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?--Definitely Daffodils
E- Essential start your day item --Alarm Clock?
F- Facebook Status--is currently blank
G- Game you love to play--Volleyball!
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--Ron?
I- Instrument you play(ed)--Trombone and Piano
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)--.......Nick. Duh
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --Kesey
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?--Transformers
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Nothing at the moment.
N-Nine things people don't know about you--Nine?! oh wow. I cracked my head open, I was at the '96 Olympics, I'm in a band, I can roll my R's, I can't blow a bubble out of gum for my life, I don't like beans, I'm on the volleyball team, I used to play soccer, and I'm a scorpio.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--Penguins taking over the world.
P- Pet peeve--People chewing with their mouth open.
Q- Quote you love/live by--Never laugh at a clown with a gun
R- Recommend a book--The Shack by William Young
S- Scared of--My parents
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--Minnesota
U-Under the water or Up in the air?--Under water
V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? --The dude who would climb the railing. You know, that one crazy poet.
X- X-men character you're most like: Wolverine
Y- Yummy food you make-- Omlettes
Z- Zoo favorites:-- PANDAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That one crazy poet is Marc Smith. With any luck, he'll be back again this year. I was at the 96 Olympics too. You must have just been an infant though. No wonder we didn't recognize each other on the first day of school...
ReplyDelete